Thursday, March 14, 2013

(Blog 2) Blue Chips - Walt Disney

Right now I'm looking at the Walt Disney Stock, which appears to be doing rather well for itself; it's currently on the high side of its yearly range of $40.88-$57.81. While the reason could be any number of things, I believe that it has something to do with Disney announcing that they'll replace Downtown Disney with the new Disney Springs, making it more of an entertainment front with springs and diners all around. As a result, I believe that the stock will continue to increase, though the fact that they're already close to their yearly high worries me. The market, while doing well right now, might either end up doing a little too well or it will start going down, to the point that it might cause some trouble. While I doubt that I'll buy this stock, as the stock our group is buying are all very big name companies with high rush/high reward, the market seems to be doing alright so we may revisit Walt Disney's stock in the future and see how well the Disney Springs idea will work out for them

Written By: Luigi


No comments:

Post a Comment